Engineering Plastics, High Performance Plastics, Thermoset Plastics - Sheet, Rod, Tube, Extruded Profiles, Molded, Filament Wound, and Fabricated.
UHMW Premium Sheet, Injection Molding, Rubber & Urethane Molding, Phenolics, Acetal, Nylon, HDPE, LDPE
An overview of our capabilities:
- Plastic, Rubber & Urethane standard Conveyor & Machinery Components
- UHMW-PE sheet, virgin, repro, enhanced for wear, release, anti-static, food
- Custom Plastic, Rubber & Urethane Parts to Spec or Your Drawing
- Plastic, Rubber & Urethane Sheet, Rod and Tube, Composites, Thermosets
- Molding, Extruding, Machining, Fabricating, Welding Plastic & Rubber
- Especially focused on High Wear & Conveyor or Machinery Components
- Plastic Mechanical Drive Components, Chains, Sprockets, Stock Shapes
- Extruded, Rod, Tube and Profile Shapes in both Engineering and Utility Thermoplastics, Light Diffusing Acrylic Profiles, Light Diffusing Acrylic Rod and Tube, POP Display Plastics
Lines Professionally Represented:
- TSE-Industries for Plastic fabrication, molded Rubber parts, molded Urethane parts, Extruded UHMW profiles, Elastomeric (Silicone) parts.
- TSE-OK LLC for Premium UHMW Sheet, Linings & Welded Coil Stock. Highest Molecular Weights, Plus Tolerance Sheet, Supurb Quality. We have an Enhanced UHMW Product for your Problem Application.
- Plastifab for Quality Extruded Thermoplastic Profiles, Rod, Tube and Board Stock
- Franklin Fibre-Lamitex Corporation for Thermoset Laminated Tubes, Shapes & Fabricated materials and components, standard and custom - 6 Axis CNC Machining, Filament Wound Tubes and Shapes, Composite Bearings, Composite Rotor Vanes
- TSE-Industries for Conveyor Components & Accessories - The Components Company who is Actually Delivering Product, and On Time.
- Plastock for Plastic Mechanical Drive Chains and Components. 800 Series, Pintel and Roller Chains molded from Engineering and High Performance Polymers.
- Ensinger Putnum Precision Molding for Stock Shapes molded from Engineering, High Performance, and Imidized Polymers.
Need more information?
We'd be happy to discuss our manufacturing capability offerings in greater detail with you. Please contact us at 612-325-9785 or use our contact form.